Ck6140 Mini Lathe CNC Machines with Heavy Duty
|FOB Price:||US $8,500-30,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $8,500-30,000/ set|
|Production Capacity:||500sets / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CK6140
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Max. Swing Over Slide: 230
- X,Zaxis Rapid Speed: 6/8m/Min
- Spindle Hole Tapper: Mt6
- Controller: Simens, Fanuc, Knd, GSK etc
- Trademark: hunk
- Specification: 2100*1100*1700
- HS Code: 8458110000
- Application: Metal
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.01~0.02(mm)
- Certification: GS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
- Max.Swing Over Bed: 400mm
- Max. Processing Lathe: 750/1000mm
- Spindle Speed Range: 50-3500
- Chuck: 8"
- Tool Holder: Vertical 4 Stations
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
The lathe is half close loop CNC lathe, X and Z axis controlled by direct-connected servo motor.
structure and dimension of axis are compact and reasonable.
Spindle is indenpendent spindle and variable- frequency variable-speed drived by variable frequency motor through belt which can clamping various plate, shaft, and component all at once.
It can complete the processing of vehicles, groove, inner (outer) hole, spherical, R cone angle, curved shape, cone shape, face shape, male thread single head, thread single head and multiple thread processing. It is applicable for multi and mass production, and can meet the processing demands for complex and high precision parts.
|Max.swing over bed||400||Spindle speed range||50-3500|
|Max.swing over slide||230||Spindle head type||A2-6|
|Max. processing length||750/1000||Dia. Of spindle thru- hole||66|
|Guideway Width of bed||350||Spindle hole tapper||MT6|
|X axis travel||220||chunk||200(8")|
|Z axis travel||750||Spindle Motor power||5.5|
|X/Z axis lead screw||2505/3206||Tool holder type||Vertical 4 stations,|
horizontal 6 stations
|X/Z axis rapid speed||6/8||controller||Siemens, Fanuc,|
|X/Z positioning precision||0.02/0.03||N.W||2300|
|X/Z repositioning precision||0.012/0.016||Dimension||2700*1700*1700|
|The spindle unit is 3500 RPM, VDF|
|Four location electric tool rest|
Horizontal six-station electric tool post;
GSK, KND, FANUC
hydraulic chuck, the tailstock
5. About us:
Jinan Hankui international trade co., ltd
Jinan Hankui international trade co., ltd, which is the subsidiary corporation of Shandong Hunk precision machinery Co., Ltd., is a CNC machine tools company, located in the beautiful capital Jinan city, integrated with manufacturing, processing and sales. It was set up by the former Jinan Machine tools factory employees. It has a subsidiary corporation Jinan HANKUI International Trade Co., Ltd. The plant area is about 10,000 square meters. We have a number of R&D persons and technicians who have more than 20 years experience of machine tool design and assembly. We have mastered the advanced machine tool technology and were dedicating to service customers domestic and abroad and welcomed deeply.
6. Our services:
custiomer service: Any question or inquiry, we will reply first thing within 8 hours.
after sales service: We will response within 24 hours, and solve the problem within 36 hours. The warranty is 12 month since the B/L date.
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available, We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit your machine
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is acceptable
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C,West Union.
6. Q: Do you have instruction manuals?
A: We provide you with instruction manuals, electricity layouts, civil requirements, and machine drawings or Video Support,
7. Q: Once a machine arrives at our factory what happens then?
A: We will send you a technician or engineer that will commission and install your machine, with training for your staff if required at a separate fee.
8. Q: What do I need to offload my machine from the container?
A: You are not responsible for the offloading of your machinery, and it is recommended that you use a reputable rigging company.
9. Q: What kind of controls/Parts do you use on your machines?
A: AMS, OMRON, Schneider, Siemens, and ASK,ABBA,OPTIMA(ITALIA),HSD
10. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, duration of 10 days to 45 days from date of order.
11. Q: Do we receive any updates while machine is in the manufacturing process?
A: Yes.Regular updates on progress will be sent to you
Welcome to vist and inquiry!