Vmc450L Professioanl Metal CNC Milling Machine
|FOB Price:||US $12,000-40,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $12,000-40,000/ set|
|Production Capacity:||800sets / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: VMC450L
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Load Capacity: 300kg
- Distance From Spindle Center to Table: 100-560mm
- Spindle Tapper: Bt40 / Bt30
- Spindle Speed: 8000rpm
- Machine Weight: 1800kg
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or According to Your Request
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Linear Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Table Size: 800*320mm
- X/Y/Z Travel: 430/300/450mm
- Distance From Spindle Center to Column S: 410mm
- Main Motor Power: 3.7kw
- Feed Rate: 1-4000mm/Min
- Trademark: HUNK
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8457101000
High rigidity body
Casting body adopts an integrated box design, dual ribbed wall structure, to provide the best support force and dynamic stability.
Motion design is stable and reliable.
The Base adopts width span, four rails design, three axes configuration of roller type linear guide, ensure the high accuracy of cutting.
Vertical machining center (VMC) (linear rail/heavy loading guide way), with mature technology and super stability, its configuration of both software and hardware has reached international advanced level. It adopts three dimensions synchronous design, which makes it possible for the one time clamped work piece to be processed continuously in variety of machining processes such as milling, drilling, boring, reaming, tapping, etc.
The machine tool is quite fit for the process for some small parts like sheet/plate metal work pieces, disk type parts, shell parts, moulds and other complicated parts. It widely used in machinery, motor industry, mould making and aerospace industry.
Resin sand casting
Ball screw (Taiwan)
Pressurizing cylinder (Taiwan)
Linear slide ways (Taiwan)
The electric skidding system (lubrication pump)
The spindle synchronous belt and wheel
Guide way pair treated with quenching and grinding
|Table size||800×300 mm||Spindle motor power||3.7 kw|
|Load capacity||200 kg||X/Y/ Z -axis rapid moving speed||20000mm|
|X/Y/Z-axis travel||430/300/450 mm||feed rate||1-4000 mm/min|
|Distance from Spindle center to table||100-550 mm||positioning accuracy||±0.01 mm|
|Distance from Spindle center to column slide way||383 mm||repeated positioning accuracy||±0.005/300 mm|
|Tool shank||BT30/BT40||Out dimension||1700×1500×2000 mm|
|Spindle speed||8000 rpm||Machine weight||2000 Kg|
- Spindle:8000rpm, Taiwan original spindle Assembly
- Controller: siemens
- ATC: TAIWAN ATC
- Rigid tapping
- Automatic-controlling lubrication
- Z axis counterweight system
- Gas cooling
- External cooling system and water tank
- Simple oil-water separation device
- Full protection sheet metal shield and guard rail
- Adjustment the pad iron sleeve
- Working light and caution light
5. Company Information
Jinan Hankui international trade co., ltd
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available, We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit your machine
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is acceptable
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C,West Union.
6. Q: Do you have instruction manuals?
A: We provide you with instruction manuals, electricity layouts, civil requirements, and machine drawings or Video Support,
7. Q: Once a machine arrives at our factory what happens then?
A: We will send you a technician or engineer that will commission and install your machine, with training for your staff if required at a separate fee.
8. Q: What do I need to offload my machine from the container?
A: You are not responsible for the offloading of your machinery, and it is recommended that you use a reputable rigging company.
9. Q: What kind of controls/Parts do you use on your machines?
A: AMS, OMRON, Schneider, Siemens, and ASK,ABBA,OPTIMA(ITALIA),HSD
10. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, duration of 10 days to 45 days from date of order.
11. Q: Do we receive any updates while machine is in the manufacturing process?
A: Yes.Regular updates on progress will be sent to you.
Add: Eastern Second Ring Road, No.3966, Licheng District, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
Tel: + 86-531-83531389 Cell: +86 13220583710
Web: www.hankuitrade.com www.hkcnclathe.com
Also please show us your workpiece details to choose the proper model and configuration for you!