Ck50L High Speed Ce 3D Benchtop CNC Milling Machine Price
|FOB Price:||US $9,900-99,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,900-99,999/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CK50L
- Processing Accessory: Chuck CNC Lathe
- Tool Holder: Single-tool Holder CNC Lathe
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Setting Mode: Floor-type
- Certification: GS, SGS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
- Product Name: Ck50L Hot Sales Inclined Guide Rail Slant Bed CNC
- Max. Processing Length: 890mm
- Spindle Speed: 1500
- Z Axis Travel: 860mm
- Net Weight: 5600
- Trademark: Shandong HUNK
- Specification: CE; ISO9001
- HS Code: 8458110000
- Type: Horizontal Lathe
- Guide Rail: Inclined Guide Rail
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Max.Swing Over Bed: 800mm
- Max.Swing Over Slide: 640mm
- X Axis Travel: 410mm
- CNC Controller: Siemens
- Overall Dimension: 3.8*2.2*2.2m
- Transport Package: Export-Worthy Packing or Meet Customer Needs
- Origin: Jinan City Shandong Province
|CK50L Inclined Guide Rail Slant Bed CNC Lathe|
|Max.swing over bed||500|
|Max.swing over slide||320|
|Max. processing length||550|
|Max. cutting dia.(disc type)||420|
|Max. bar dia.||51|
|Spindle nose ISO form||A2-6|
|X axis travel||260|
|X/Z axis rapid speed||24/24|
|Tailstock sleeve dia.||75|
|Tailstock sleeve travel||100|
|Tailstock sleeve taper||MT5|
|Repositioning precision||X:0.006, Z:0.008|
IV. Main feature:
V. Company Information
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available, We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit your machine
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is acceptable
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C,West Union.
6. Q: Do you have instruction manuals?
A: We provide you with instruction manuals, electricity layouts, civil requirements, and machine drawings or Video Support,
7. Q: Once a machine arrives at our factory what happens then?
A: We will send you a technician or engineer that will commission and install your machine, with training for your staff if required at a separate fee.
8. Q: What do I need to offload my machine from the container?
A: You are not responsible for the offloading of your machinery, and it is recommended that you use a reputable rigging company.
9. Q: What kind of controls/Parts do you use on your machines?
A: AMS, OMRON, Schneider, Siemens, and ASK,ABBA,OPTIMA(ITALIA),HSD
10. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, duration of 10 days to 45 days from date of order.
11. Q: Do we receive any updates while machine is in the manufacturing process?
A: Yes.Regular updates on progress will be sent to you.
VII. Contact Information