Vmc1060L China Supplier CNC Milling Tools
|FOB Price:||US $55,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $55,000/ set|
|Production Capacity:||500sets / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: VMC1060L
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.01~0.02(mm)
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Table Size: 1200*510mm
- X/Y/Z Travel: 1000/600/550mm
- Distance From Spindle Center to Column S: 600mm
- Main Motor Power: 11~15kw
- Max Diameter of Tool: 80/150
- Trademark: HUNK
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8457101000
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Linear Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Load Capacity: 550kg
- Distance From Spindle Center to Table: 110-660mm
- Spindle Tapper: Bt40
- Spindle Speed: 8000rpm
- X/Y Rapid Moving Speed: 20000mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or According to Your Request
- Origin: Shandong, China
Features & Applications
Vertical machining center (VMC) (linear rail/heavy loading guide way), with mature technology and super stability, its configuration of both software and hardware has reached international advanced level. It adopts three dimensions synchronous design, which makes it possible for the one time clamped work piece to be processed continuously in variety of machining processes such as milling, drilling, boring, reaming, tapping, etc.
The machine tool is quite fit for the process for some small parts like sheet/plate metal work pieces, disk type parts, shell parts, moulds and other complicated parts. It widely used in machinery, motor industry, mould making and aerospace industry.
The main configuration
Resin sand casting
Ball screw (Taiwan)
Pressurizing cylinder (Taiwan)
Linear slide ways (Taiwan)
The electric skidding system (lubrication pump)
The spindle synchronous belt and wheel
Guide way pair treated with quenching and grinding
|Table size||mm||1200 x 510|
|T slot||5 -18 x 90|
|Distance from Spindle center to table||mm||110-660|
|Distance from Spindle center to column slide way||mm||600|
|Spindle motor power||kw||11~15|
|Max. diameter of tool||mm||φ80/φ150|
|Max. length of tool||mm||300|
|Max. weight of tool||kg||8|
|X/Y -axis rapid moving speed||mm||20000|
|Z-axis rapid moving speed||mm||20000|
|repeated positioning accuracy||mm||0.003|
Jinan Hankui international trade co., ltd, which is the subsidiary corporation of Shandong Hunk precision machinery Co., Ltd., is a CNC machine tools company, located in the beautiful capital Jinan city, integrated with manufacturing, processing and sales. It was set up by the former Jinan Machine tools factory employees. It has a subsidiary corporation Jinan HANKUI International Trade Co., Ltd. The plant area is about 10,000 square meters. We have a number of R&D persons and technicians who have more than 20 years experience of machine tool design and assembly. We have mastered the advanced machine tool technology and were dedicating to service customers domestic and abroad and welcomed deeply.
The main products are horizontal / vertical/ gantry machining center, flat / slant bed CNC tuning lathe, CNC vertical turning lathe etc. With superior equipment, advanced technology, detection devices, the imported parts from Taiwan, Japan, Germany etc., we can manufacture the high quality machine tools. And we also take over the metal products and spare parts machining in good quality.
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available, We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit your machine
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is acceptable
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C,West Union.
6. Q: Do you have instruction manuals?
A: We provide you with instruction manuals, electricity layouts, civil requirements, and machine drawings or Video Support,
7. Q: Once a machine arrives at our factory what happens then?
A: We will send you a technician or engineer that will commission and install your machine, with training for your staff if required at a separate fee.
8. Q: What do I need to offload my machine from the container?
A: You are not responsible for the offloading of your machinery, and it is recommended that you use a reputable rigging company.
9. Q: What kind of controls/Parts do you use on your machines?
A: AMS, OMRON, Schneider, Siemens, and ASK,ABBA,OPTIMA(ITALIA),HSD
10. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, duration of 10 days to 45 days from date of order.
11. Q: Do we receive any updates while machine is in the manufacturing process?
A: Yes.Regular updates on progress will be sent to you.