Vmc1060L Vertical Machine Center Milling Machine CNC 3 Axis
|FOB Price:||US $12,900-55,900 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $12,900-55,900/ set|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: VMC1060L
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools, CNC Non-Conventional Machine Tools, Metal-Forming CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: +/- 0.01mm
- Certification: GS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
- Table Size: 1200X600mm
- T Slot: 5-18X90
- Y Axis Travel: 600mm
- Tool Shank: Bt40
- Spindle Motor Power: 11kw
- Trademark: HUNK
- Specification: 6500kg
- HS Code: 8457101000
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Point to Point Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Load Capacity: 800kg
- X Axis Travel: 1000mm
- Z Axis Travel: 600mm
- Spindle Speed: 8000rpm
- Max. Length of Tool: 300mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Jinan, China
I. Main Functions of CNC Vertical Machining Center
1.CNC vertical machining center use popular inverted T-shape column structure
2. it is morden machine tool with automatic tool changer and 3/4-axis CNC system.
3. Continous & automatic milling, drilling, expanding, hinges and tapping on 4 surfaces' machining processes after once clamped, suitable for medium batch process all kinds of flat surface, hole, complicated surfaces machining.
II. Main Features of CNC Vertical Machining Center
1. Rigid base
2. Good durability with cast iron machine bed
3. Advanced guide rail laminating technology
4. High precision, high-rigidity spindle, high speed
5. Automatic lubrication system
6. Row knife structure, high positioning accuracy and simple maintenance
7. X direction is up to 270mm and variety of knife tools
8. Spring chuck with high accuracy and high efficiency
9. Fully-closed safe glass window
10. Modular design and optional accessories available
III. Main Specifications
|Distance from Spindle center to table||mm||120-720|
|Distance from Spindle center to column slide way||mm||650|
|Spindle motor power||kw||11|
|Max. diameter of tool||mm||φ80/φ150|
|Max. length of tool||mm||300|
|Max. weight of tool||kg||8|
|X/Y -axis rapid moving speed||mm||36000|
|Z-axis rapid moving speed||36000|
|repeated positioning accuracy||mm||0.003|
IV. Company Information
Shandong Hunk Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. is a CNC machine tools company, located in the beautiful capitcal Jinan city, integrated with manufacturing, processing and sales. It was set up by the former Jinan Machine tools factory employees. It has a subsidiary corporation Jinan HANKUI International Trade Co., Ltd. The plant area is about 10,000 square meters. We have a number of R&D persons and technicians who have more than 20 years experience of machine tool design and assembly. We have mastered the advanced machine tool technology and were dedicating to service customers domestic and abroad and welcomed deeply.
V. Product Range of Hunk
(1) CNC Milling Machine
(2) CNC Vertical Machining Center
(3) CNC Turning Lathe
(4) Flat Bed CNC Turning Lathe
(5) CNC Horizontal Turning Lathe
(6) Slant Bed CNC Turning Lathe
(7) CNC Horizontal Machining Center
(8) Gantry Machining Center
(9) Pipe Threading CNC Lathe
(10) CNC Vertical Lathe
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available, We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit your machine
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is acceptable
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C,West Union.
6. Q: Do you have instruction manuals?
A: We provide you with instruction manuals, electricity layouts, civil requirements, and machine drawings or Video Support,
7. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, duration of 10 days to 45 days from date of order.