Apply in Oil Industry CNC Turning Machine
|FOB Price:||US $10,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,800/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: QK1343
- Processing Accessory: Centre CNC Lathe
- Tool Holder: Single-tool Holder CNC Lathe
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Setting Mode: Table
- Certification: GS, SGS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
- Guideway Width: 750mm
- Max. Swing Over Slide: 610mm
- Tool Post Style: Vertical 4 Station(Standard)
- Repeated Positioning Accuracy: 0.002
- Controller: Knd/Fanuc/Simens
- Trademark: Hankui
- Specification: 5000kg
- HS Code: 8501101000
- Type: Horizontal Lathe
- Guide Rail: Horizontal Guide Rail
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Max. Swing Over Bed: 1000mm
- Max. Workpiece Length: 1500mm/3000mm
- Rapid Feedrate Speed: 4000mm/Min
- Motor Power: 18.5/22kw
- Bed Quenching Hardness: HRC52
- Transport Package: Wooden Box or as Request
- Origin: China, Shandong
|Model and specifications||QK1327||QK1335||QK1343|
|Max. swing over bed||1000 mm|
|Max. swing over slide||610mm|
|Max. workpiece length||1500mm/3000mm|
|Max. Pipe external diameter||270 mm||340 mm||430 mm|
|Range of spindle speed||8~230 r/min||6~330 r/min||4~230 r/min|
|Tool post style||Vertical 4 Station(standard)|
|Max. processing length of taper ruler||500 mm|
|Rapid feed rate speed||4000mm/min|
|Repeated positioning accuracy||±0.002|
|Workpiece surface roughness||Ra1.6|
|Bed quenching hardness||HRC52|
This product is a kind of lathe which the X and Z axis control the half close loop CNC lathe by direct-connected servo. All the two axis are the sliding (hard) rail. The structure and dimension of axis are compact and reasonable. Spindle is gear transmission and fvariable- frequency variable-speed drived by variable frequency motor through belt which can clamping various plate, shaft, and component all at once.
Jinan Hankui international trade co., ltd
Our customers & teams
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available, We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit your machine
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is acceptable
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C,West Union.
6. Q: Do you have instruction manuals?
A: We provide you with instruction manuals, electricity layouts, civil requirements, and machine drawings or Video Support,
7. Q: Once a machine arrives at our factory what happens then?
A: We will send you a technician or engineer that will commission and install your machine, with training for your staff if required at a separate fee.
8. Q: What do I need to offload my machine from the container?
A: You are not responsible for the offloading of your machinery, and it is recommended that you use a reputable rigging company.
9. Q: What kind of controls/Parts do you use on your machines?
A: AMS, OMRON, Schneider, Siemens, and ASK,ABBA,OPTIMA(ITALIA),HSD
10. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, duration of 10 days to 45 days from date of order.
11. Q: Do we receive any updates while machine is in the manufacturing process?
A: Yes.Regular updates on progress will be sent to you.
Contact with me