Vmc460L China Supplier CNC Vertical Drill Machine Center
|FOB Price:||US $9,999-29,900 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,999-29,900/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Vmc460L
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Processing Precision: 0.01~0.02(mm)
- Certification: GS, SGS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
- Table Size: 800*300mm
- T Slot: 3-14*80
- Y-Axis Travel: 320mm
- Tool Shank: Bt30/Bt40
- Spindle Motor Power: 3.7kw
- Trademark: Shandong HUNK
- Specification: CE; ISO9001
- HS Code: 8457101000
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Linear Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Load Capacity: 200kgs
- X-Axis Travel: 460mm
- Z-Axis Travel: 460mm
- Spindle Speed: 8000rpm
- Max. Length of Tool: 200mm
- Transport Package: Export-Worthy Packing or Meet Customer Needs
- Origin: Jinan City Shandong Province
I. Application for CNC Vertical Machining Center
It can complete the drilling, milling, boring, reaming, expansion, and other rigid tapping process . so it is suitable for many varieties, medium and small batch production. It can finish the processing of complex, high precision parts . It can be matched the four rotary shaft , in order to meet the requirements of special parts.
III. Technical Specifications of CNC Vertical Machining Center
|Distance from Spindle center to table||mm||90-500|
|Distance from Spindle center to column slide way||mm||315|
|Spindle motor power||kw||2.2/3.7|
|Max. diameter of tool||mm||φ50/100|
|Max. length of tool||mm||150|
|Max. weight of tool||kg||4|
|X/Y -axis rapid moving speed||mm||20000|
|Z-axis rapid moving speed||mm||20000|
|repeated positioning accuracy||mm||±0.005/300|
IV. The list of main purchased components
|NO.||Name||Model Number||Place of origin||Quentity||Remarks|
|2||Boosting unclamping cylinder||2T||Taiwan||1 set|
|3||Disc cutter||BT30-10T||Taiwan||1 set||Standard|
|4||X ball screw||2005/P3||Domestic||1 pair|
|5||Y ball screw||2005/P3||Domestic||1 pair|
|6||Z ball screw||2005/P3||Domestic||1 pair|
|7||7602017 TN P4DB||Ha'erbin||1 pair|
|8||Special bearing||7602015 TN P4DB||Ha'erbin||2 pairs|
|9||Double disc coupling||Domestic||3|
|11||Lubrication system||Single track damping type||Nanjing||1 set|
|12||Pneumatic system||SMC||1 set|
|13||Linear rolling guide||XY axis 20/Z axis 35||Taiwan||3 set|
VI Main feature for CNC milling machine:
VII. Company Information
VIII. Question and answer:
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available, We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit your machine
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is acceptable
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C,West Union.
6. Q: Do you have instruction manuals?
A: We provide you with instruction manuals, electricity layouts, civil requirements, and machine drawings or Video Support,
7. Q: Once a machine arrives at our factory what happens then?
A: We will send you a technician or engineer that will commission and install your machine, with training for your staff if required at a separate fee.
8. Q: What do I need to offload my machine from the container?
A: You are not responsible for the offloading of your machinery, and it is recommended that you use a reputable rigging company.
9. Q: What kind of controls/Parts do you use on your machines?
A: AMS, OMRON, Schneider, Siemens, and ASK,ABBA,OPTIMA(ITALIA),HSD
10. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, duration of 10 days to 45 days from date of order.
11. Q: Do we receive any updates while machine is in the manufacturing process?
A: Yes.Regular updates on progress will be sent to you.
IX. Contact Information