H100s Milling Cutting Machine Center CNC Machine
|FOB Price:||US $39,900-79,900 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $39,900-79,900/ set|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: H100S
- Process Usage: Metal-Cutting CNC Machine Tools, CNC Non-Conventional Machine Tools, Metal-Forming CNC Machine Tools
- Control Method: Semi-Closed Loop Control
- Processing Precision: +/- 0.01mm
- Certification: GS, SGS, CE, RoHS, ISO 9001
- Worktable Size: 1000X1000mm
- Table Max. Load: 2000kg
- Y Axis Travel: 1000mm
- Repaid Speed X/Y/Z Axis: 36m/Min
- Overall Dimension: 5780X3380X3700mm
- Trademark: HUNK
- Specification: 22000kg
- HS Code: 8457102000
- Application: Metal
- Movement Method: Point to Point Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Performance Classification: Economical CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Table Quantity: 1
- X Axis Travel: 1300mm
- Z Axis Travel: 1000mm
- Spindle Speed: 6000rpm
- Net Weight: 22000kg
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Jinan, China
H100s Milling Cutting Machine Center CNC Machine
I. Main Functions of CNC Horizontal Milling Machining Center
1) HMC series horizontal machining center adopts double exchanging pallets, which is suitable for multiple surfaces workpiece and multiple working procedures for process of milling, drilling, boring, reaming, tapping, 2 and 3 dimensional curve surfaces.
2) It has excellent performance of machining holes on box type workpiece and plane surface after one time loading.
3) This machine is especially suitable for turnover hole boring process on box type part. It can be widely applied in the fields of general machinery.
II . Main Features of CNC Horizontal Milling Machining Center
1.Machine frame with linear guides in an extra-wide configuration, Robust construction for efficient machining.
2.Linear guide system for rapid feeds up to 8 m/min.
3.High-precision preloaded ball screws on all 3 axes.
4.Dual-arm 16 to24-station tool changer for quick and precise tool changes (as Optional).
5.Chip conveyor and purge system for optimum chip removal.
6.Easy accessibility of work table for easy setup and tooling
7.Enclosed work space ensures safe and contamination-free work.
8.Different Operating system as optional: Siemens, Fanuc, Mitsubishi.
III . Main Technical Specifications of CNC Horizontal Machining Center
|Max. workpiece swing dia.||1800mm|
|Travel||Reverse T type constructure||X axis travel||1300mm|
|Y axis Headstock travel||1000mm|
|Z axis column travel||1000mm|
|Spindle center line to table surface||120~1120mm|
|Distance between spindle nose to table center||200~1200mm|
|Rapid speed||X, Y, Z axis||36m/min|
|Positioning accuracy||X, Y, Z axis||0.012|
|Re-positioning accuracy||X, Y, Z axis||0.008|
|controller||FANUC(standard), SIEMENS Mitsubishi KND(optional)||X axis servo motor||30N.m|
|Y axis servo motor||30N.m|
|Z axis servo motor||30N.m|
|B axis servo motor||12N.m|
|Spindle servo motor||15~37KW|
|APC servo motor||22N.m|
IV. Company Information
Shandong Hunk Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. is a CNC machine tools company, located in the beautiful capitcal Jinan city, integrated with manufacturing, processing and sales. It was set up by the former Jinan Machine tools factory employees. It has a subsidiary corporation Jinan HANKUI International Trade Co., Ltd. The plant area is about 10,000 square meters. We have a number of R&D persons and technicians who have more than 20 years experience of machine tool design and assembly. We have mastered the advanced machine tool technology and were dedicating to service customers domestic and abroad and welcomed deeply.
V. Product Range of Hunk
(1) CNC Milling Machine
(2) CNC Vertical Machining Center
(3) CNC Turning Lathe
(4) Flat Bed CNC Turning Lathe
(5) CNC Horizontal Turning Lathe
(6) Slant Bed CNC Turning Lathe
(7) CNC Horizontal Machining Center
(8) Gantry Machining Center
(9) Pipe Threading CNC Lathe
(10) CNC Vertical Lathe
1. Q: Do you have after sales support?
A: Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available, We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
2. Q: Once we've bought a machine from you, are you able to supply us with material?
A: We can assist you in finding the appropriate materials to suit your machine
3. Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name components.OEM is acceptable
4. Q: Do you have a warranty on your machines?
A: One year warranty excluding electrical components.
5. Q: What sales terms do you have?
A: T/T, L/C,West Union.
6. Q: Do you have instruction manuals?
A: We provide you with instruction manuals, electricity layouts, civil requirements, and machine drawings or Video Support,
7. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Depending on the type of machine, duration of 10 days to 45 days from date of order.